Friday, June 10, 2011

Vogue Layout

I have been trying to scrap some of my older photos that I had developed.  The photos on the layout below were taken on October 25th, 2009.  It was Estella's 4th Birthday, and I snapped these pictures when I was taking her to preschool.  She was such a little diva-even back then!  These are still some of her favorite poses whenever I break out the camera.

All of the patterned papers used on this layout are from the April "Get The Edge Kit" from my local scrapbooking store, Scrapper's Edge.  I added a few things to the kit because I was actually using the "leftovers"  after I made the two page layout example that comes with the kit.  I love these kits because there is so much value to them, and I always have enough goodies for five or six layouts as well as a handful of cards.
The teal colored cardstock I used for my journal strips and photo mat, is Stampin' Up! cardstock in Bermuda Bay.  It goes with the fun colors in he patterned papers, well.  The letters and number 4 I used are Thickers alphabet stickers, that are glittery white.  The large bling is from my stash I found at the dollar tree a couple months ago.
More awesome dollar tree bling.
 This is the sketch that I used for this layout.  I love looking at a sketch and deciding on the kind of layout I want to create with it.  Sometimes I am inspired by the patterned papers I have in mind to use.  I though this sketch called for some fun colors and patterns, and that is just what I had in my "leftovers".

No comments:

Post a Comment