Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New In Color Club Forming Now!!!


Hey Stampers!
It's time for FIVE New Stampin' Up! In Colors!
Stampin' Up! Has really outdone themselves with the 2011-2013 collection of 5 NEW In Colors-you will be delighted with all the creative possibilities these fabulous new hues give you!

Even their names are gorgeous!
-Calypso Coral
-Island Indigo
-Pool Party
-Lucky Limeade
-Wisteria Wonder



Don't they just take you away to some amazing places in your imagination? Here is one of my favorites-Lucky Limeade-in the NEW Ruffled Edge Grosgrain Ribbon. Simply gorgeous!

So, now that I have you drooling, want to know some details on my In Colors Clubs? Great!

Here's how it works:
Every month for the next 5 months(August through December)you will receive the following products in ONE of the 5 new In Colors. A different Color Collection each month until you have collected them all!

-In Color Ink Pad
-In Color Classic Ink Refill
-In Color 8 1/2x11" Cardstock (20 sheets)
-In Color 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (10 yards)
-In Color Designer Series Paper (8 full sheets)
-In Color Stampin' Write Marker
-In Color Designer Printed Brads (8 Brads)

And ONCE during the 5 month club period, each club member will be able to choose an additional $25 in FREE product from ANY Current Stampin' Up! Catalog-including Hostess Stamp Sets!

Does this sound like a fun way to build your color collection?
I'm sure you are wondering just how much it will cost you each month. I mean, that is a ton of products each and every month! Seven different products every month for five months!
What if I told you it was only $38.00 each month?! Yes! Just $38.00 per month for five months for all of the products listed above, in EACH of the five new In Colors!

I also have a few extra goodies for my club members as well. Each club member will receive their own copy of the brand new Idea Book and Catalog-a $10 value-absolutely free as my gift to you!
Each club member will also receive a free full color tutorial for two projects using your New In Colors! Tutorials include photos and step by step instructions, just for you. Tutorials can be emailed to you in a Word Document so you can save to a file and print at your leisure, or you may arrange for a color printed copy to be delivered to you with your monthly club kit (local customers only).
And don't forget-once during your 5 month club commitment YOU will receive an additional $25 in FREE product of YOUR CHOICE from any current Stampin' Up! Catalog.

So...how do I join, you ask?
It's as easy as sending me an email at ravenrt@gmail.com and tell me that you want to be an In Color Clubber. I will group you up with 4 other Clubbers (5 total per club)and you will be randomly assigned your color of the month and the month in which you will receive your FREE $25 product bonus.

Each month you will forward your payment to me with either personal check, credit card or PayPal, no later than the 10th of each month. During the month in which you receive your additional $25 in product, I will need your selections at the time of payment. You may also order additional items with your club order at any time for an additional fee. If you are local to me, there will be no additional shipping fee. Non-local club members will need to pay shipping to the delivery address of their choice. Once you have been assigned a Club Group, you will receive a club group confirmation email from me, as well as my PayPal info if you choose to use that method of payment.

Clubs forming now will be closed August 5th. Do not wait! Contact me now, to be In Color!

Ravenrt@gmail.com

I just know you are going to love all of the NEW In Colors as much as I do, and I can not wait to get them in y our inky fingers so you can start creating!

Deadline to join is August 5th!

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you that I adore the beautiful simplicity of your blog, and the gorgeous font and these colors are amazing! I'll be excited to follow and find out more. I'm going to be completing my very first scrapbook for myself this year, and can use all the inspiration I can get from fellow artists!

    ReplyDelete