Thursday, August 9, 2012

Something Sweet Challenge

My friend, and fellow crafty lady Amy is having a sweet challenge on her bog, and so SaunJune and I got together for some inky goodness at her place and made cards for Amy's challenge! It was nice to get my fingers inky and I love the Neon too. The color scheme certainly woke us up a bit. You can check out Amy's blog HERE and make a card to enter if you like. You have until tomorrow! And you can check out what Saundra made for the challenge HERE. Take a peek and leave them some bloggy love! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome, Raven! And I love the design of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw! Thank you Natalie. Your blog is pretty darn cute, too! There are so many options, it's tough to stick to one.

      Delete